2017/08/10

2 weeks in July & August

Untitled
Hi! Summarizing the past couple of weeks in this post. Started an instagram account for my illustration works as you may know. To the right is the road to my studio ;)

Untitled
This sign has been here since forever.

Untitled
Woke up one morning with an invitation over to my friend Fiona's place for coffee.

Untitled
Standard Sandra food. Teriyaki style onions with rice and a fried egg. Spaghetti with tomato sauce and basil. Still have no fridge...

Untitled
On a sunny morning I went to Happy Baristas with Johan for flat whites.

Untitled
Another hot day, we went to Kreuzberg to take some pictures of food for Gotham Grill. Guacamole loaded potato skins and mac n' cheese poppers. Was drinking their homemade lemonade with pineapple juice, sparkling water & mint. It's my favourite!

Untitled
Came home and left.

Untitled
Because Eili was back in Berlin! This crocheted pink lady is our baby sister.

Untitled
Ramen on the balcony and a flat white at Cozys.

Untitled
Last weekend it was time for the party of the Summer! My friends from Glasgow, DABJ, played great music.

Untitled
Before the party Eili invited us over for brunch and we ate enough to be able to party the rest of the day. So many friends were there, I was mostly hanging around with them talking while Johan was on the dance floor.

Untitled

Untitled
The day after the party Johan, Eili & I hung out at Insel der Jugend (an island) having picnic with a new friend and his dog.

Untitled
In-between those pictures I've been working a lot (an influencer campaign on my instagram, translating a brochure from German to Swedish, making a poster, catching up on emails etc etc). The sky has been amazing lately and yesterday I went to Gotham Imbiss to shoot and eat my new favourite burger with goat's cheese, chili onion jam, arugula & sriracha aioli - can you imagine how good those flavours are together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.